Where It All Began
I held a good, well-paying job for many years. I became an expert in instructional design and leadership development.
Work was not fulfilling. Plus – I didn’t like being told what to do.
On weekends and vacations, I went on adventures
I hired a coach.
My work life became an adventure too.
Now I’m a coach and love my work
I’ll help you find adventure in your work and love your work too.
Then, my stepdad was put into hospice and my family watched him slowly die. My life-long desire to write emerged.
Now I’m a writer specializing in fiction with emotional realism.
I’ve won two awards for my first novel.
• Coach Certification, Hudson Institute of Coaching
• Master’s Degree, Organizational Learning & Instructional Technology, University of New Mexico
• Bachelor’s Degree, Creative Writing, University of Arizona
What I Offer
Coaching for the Workplace
• Millenial people who are not sure what work to do
• Baby boomer people who feel they chose the wrong work
• People who want to change their work
Tailored Coaching Plans
• Developing a goal for you
• An assessment to find out what motivates you
• Coaching sessions to help you succeed
• A series of steps or milestones to get you to your goal
• Different packages for you to select from such as:
• $500 basic package with an assessment, three coaching sessions, a plan to go forward and a follow up session
• In some cases, email
• Zoom, Skype or Whatsapp
Alternative Payment Methods
• Payment plans
• Package discounts
• In some cases, exchange of services
• Down to earth
• Hudson Institute of Coaching methodology that focuses on renewal